What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
This Mysterious ‘Humus Colloid’ Solution Of A Ukrainian Nobleman Proves 99.99% Of The So-Called ‘Experts’ Are Totally Wrong About How To Grow Healthy Plants! Now You Can Have Beautiful, Vibrant, Healthy Plants and Ultra-Delicious Fruits And Vegetables (As Nature Intended Them)… WithoutDangerous Pesticides And Fertilizer… Guaranteed!
- The secret to healthy soil through massive microbial action.
- Revealed at last! How to create compost WITHOUT a bin that doesn’t repulse you (or your neighbors) with the smell.
- How to develop a soil that “feeds itself” so you always get consistent results.
- How to create enough life-giving compost in one day to last you an entire year. (Now THAT’S value for effort!)
- Achieve soil so structured and friable you can dig it with your hands! (Imagine how easy it will be with a garden fork…)
How much can I trust it?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I feel I can track down some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Worlds Best Compost scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Worlds Best Compost scores 66.05/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.worldsbestcompost.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $34.77.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: worldsbestcompost.com you’ll also be taken through to worldsbestcompost.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)